Life-Changing Benefits of an Adjustment by a Brick, NJ Chiropractor
The term “chiropractor” is usually mentioned in relation to athletes or general body pain relief. If you still haven’t experienced what chiropractic care can bring to the table, then you are missing out on some extraordinary advantages. Health author Joshua Axe outlines why setting an appointment with a trusted Brick, NJ chiropractor will benefit you greatly:
One of the best things about chiropractic care is that it is a drug-free and surgery-free path to healing naturally.
Chiropractors pride themselves on taking a natural, drugless approach to helping their patients reach their health goals. Essentially, the basic principle upon which the entire profession is built upon is that our bodies have the amazing innate ability to heal itself (under the right conditions), and it is the chiropractor’s job to help create an environment to facilitate this.
Because the nervous system controls every cell and organ in your body, chiropractors focus their attention on the health of your spine being properly aligned and if there are shifts, helping the spine come back into alignment.
The history of chiropractic care can be traced back to the year 1895. It was first developed by D.D. Palmer, a magnetic healer who treated a patient who became deaf after suffering a head injury.
The secret behind chiropractic therapy is vertebral subluxation, wherein the general state of the body’s health can be assessed through the condition of the spinal column. It is especially useful when one or more vertebrae move out of alignment and cause pain and pressure on spinal nerves; since most organs of the body are under the control of these nerves, chiropractic care can lead to vast improvements.
Research suggests that chiropractic has multiple therapeutic benefits. You can benefit from the following with just one appointment with a chiropractor in Brick, NJ, such as a professional working with Back and Neck Center of Brick, LLC:
- Chiropractic has a higher success rate of 72% in treating sciatica as opposed to physical therapy which has only 20%
- Faster recovery for those with low back pain and neck pain.
- Effective cure and prevention for headaches
- Decrease symptoms of colic and ear infections
- Increased blood and spinal fluid dramatically increase and effects of neurological conditions are reversed.
- Has potential to lower blood pressure.
- Serves as a measure to prevent back surgery.
- Provides significant relief to the frozen shoulder condition.
- Treats scoliosis without the use of braces or surgery.
- Improves athletic performance.
The driving force behind chiropractic adjustments is to encourage the human body’s ability to heal naturally. Chiropractors serve as guides to your body so that it can function once again.
(Source: 10 Researched Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments, Dr. Axe)